Website Manager

Cave Spring American Little League



As information continues to become available regarding the increasing spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), and new measures implemented almost daily, we wanted to update you on how Cave Spring American Little League is planning to address the delayed start to the season. 

We ask for your patience as we work with Little League International and Roanoke County Parks and Rec to evaluate our options.  We share in the great disappointment that many are feeling surrounding this pause in baseball.

We will be providing more details on the season, on or around April 15th as Roanoke County will determine the possibility of a condensed schedule during the summer months or potential  cancellation of the season.

We know you have questions. We hope to have answers in a few more weeks as we continue to explore options for Little League play this year. If you would like a refund now for the season, before it is officially cancelled, please contact the league.  

Thank you for your understanding and patience as we navigate this ever-changing landscape. 

Please stay safe and we will be in touch soon.

Copyright © 2020 Cave Spring American Little League
Privacy Statement |  Terms Of Use |  License Agreement |  Children's Privacy Policy  Log In